Acrylic resin pigment that can be used for most cloth materials and leathers such as leather, cotton, rayon, hemp, silk, etc. And it is excellent in elasticity and flexibility and is not easily cracked.
USE & FEATURE
FABRIER Acrylic Paint which stays only by painting is excellent in elasticity and flexibility.
And it is hard to get cracked. We have many colors and types.
Even when the ground color is dark, it clearly develops color and can be used for coloring as if using normal paint.
It is also very strong against sunlight as it is resin pigment.
"GLITTER" contains glitter that reflects light and shines. Other than the glitter part is transparent.
Glitter shines in a color with a sense of transparency.
The glitter shines as it dries. Glitter firmly settles.
Leather to be dyed: leather which can be soaked with water, such as tanned leather.
(It is not suitable for leather that repels water, smooth leather, surface-finished leather.)
Cloth to be dyed: most cloths such as cotton, rayon, hemp, silk, polyester, denim, etc.
(It is not suitable for smooth cloth, surface-finished cloth, cloth which cannot be soaked with water.)
"GLITTER" is not suitable for rubbing parts.
Ingredients: acrylic resin ・aqueous pigment ・pieces of aluminum
Made in Japan
* The color samples may differ from the actual ones depending on your device and browser.
HOW TO USE
1. Free hand painting with FABRIER Acrylic Paint with a brush or a cellophane tube. Dye with stamps or stencils. Or dye it with sputter deposition.
2. In case of leather: When it is completely dry, finish with
painting brush, etc.
In the case of cloth: Once dried to the extent that it can be touched lightly with your fingers, iron at the temperature that matches the fabric and it is completed.
* The drying time for thinly painting 20 to 30 minutes (complete drying needs 1 day) is a standard.
* "GLITTER " can mix freely among themselves.
* Wash the used brush and container with water. If the glitter remains, wipe off with alcohol also.
・It may peel off by rubbing.
・Mixing with different kinds of colors is not recommended because the ingredients are different.
・If surface processing has been done or oil is attached, the color may be faded.
In case of cloth, washing with hot water or washing with neutral detergent before dyeing would be recommended.
・Be careful not to adhere to clothes, furniture, floor, etc.
・Use it with good ventilation.
・Store in cool dark place where children can not reach.
READY TO SHIP
3 to 10 days
Related items for FABRIER Acrylic Paint - GLITTER (35 ml)